Harry’s Fab Feb Fundraiser for Evie
TheRunBible (TRB) are delighted to announce Harry’s Fab Feb Fundraiser for Evie – a virtual event with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK
Meet Harry and Evie
Harry is an awesome 10-year old boy taking part in a tough fundraising challenge in aid of Cancer Research UK in honour of his little sister Evie. Back in September 2020 his sister Evie was diagnosed with neuroblastoma when she was 21 months old, which came as a complete shock to the family. She is currently going through treatment.
Harry’s Fab Feb Challenge
Harry decided to take part in a tough fundraising challenge to raise funds for Cancer Research UK by running 56 miles in February with the aim being 2 miles a day, wow!
In his words “I want to help other children like Evie who are going through cancer treatment. Because cancer has now affected me personally, it’s impacted our family and it’s affected Simon Herriott (Harry’s step-dad) twice I want to do something to help“.
Want to get involved?
- Join Harry in his Fab Feb Fundraiser, by taking on your own distance challenge (run or walk) for a small entry fee with optional extra’s available, with all proceeds going into Harry’s fundraising pot for Cancer Research UK
Choose your Fab Feb Distance:
- 56 Miles and 2 miles every day (28 days x 2 miles) – just like Harry
- 87 Miles and 5km every day (28 days x 3.11 miles)
- 100 Miles
- 200 Miles
- 300 Miles
When and where is it?
- When? The month of February 2021 (1st to 28th inclusive)
- Where can you run? Anywhere you like, it’s a virtual event. Highly recommend that you run or walk from/to home and ideally alone to respect the latest covid-related restrictions
How much is it?
- £5 standard entry (all proceeds to the Harrys fundraiser and Cancer Research UK)
- £10 entry with an engraved medal (£5 to fundraiser + £5 to pay for the engraved medal, incl P&P)
- NOTE: The engraving (on the back of the medal) will have your name & distance achieved
- Option to make a further donation to Harry’s fundraiser for Cancer Research UK
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES! Complete your entry form (on this page), proceed to pay and best of luck!
Out of stock