Leaping Fish – Runners Rub (60g Tin)
Runners Rub contains Rapeseed oil, soya wax, cocoa butter, glycerine, Zea Mays, Vitamin E, and Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils: NO chemicals and NO parabens. Available in 60ml / 60g tin.
Runners Rub is a natural solution to chafing and friction on skin from clothing or footware. A light blend of natural plant oils and waxes with essential oils, Runners Rub is for all runners whether training for a 5k or an endurance event. Use under clothing and running underwear, clothing contact areas, thighs, arms, pressure points such as backpack straps or in your shoes to reduce friction and help avoid blisters and so keep you performing at your best.
Produced in the UK in recyclable metal tins to reduce our use of plastics, this balm is phalate and paraben free and contains no chemicals. Contains Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essential oils for their beneficial and anti-bacterial effects on the skin. Contains Vitamin E.
- Leaping Fish products are natural and preservative-free; store in a cool place, avoid contamination with water which may cause deterioration, use within 6 months of opening and always test on a small area of skin before general use.
- Use wherever there is rubbing or friction – in running shoes, under clothing and hydration/backpacks, on vulnerable areas – wherever skin needs protection
- Contains essential oils to protect your skin naturally, keeping it moisturised and supple with the qualities of the essential oils helping to prevent bacterial infection
- Runners Rub contains Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Glycerine, Zea Mays, Vitamin E, and Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils: NO chemicals and NO parabens
- Natural product is effective and environmentally friendly.
- Made in the UK – low carbon footprint compared to imported products
- Environmentally friendly and E.U. standards approved. For external use only