Very tall bloke, originally from Helensburgh, with ties to the North East and the North West of England (currently lives in Bamber Bridge (near Preston)). A long suffering Newcastle United (football), Rugby Union (Scotland) and Boxing fan – who started running races around 2012 to escape his regular sporting-related disappointments.
- Favourite distance: Marathon.
- Favourite Race (so far): Boston (USA) marathon.
- Brand of Trainer: Saucony (for road and trails).
- Worse experience in a run: Skitters before the Great North 10k and having to quickly wet wipe inside of shorts before start.
- Post-race I always…: Drink Brewdog and scotch whisky.
- Running hero: Zola Budd